You’ve heard this career mantra before: Do what you love and the money will follow. But as any aspiring poet or starving artist can tell you, it just isn’t that easy. Finding a way to do what you love and still make enough money to support a family can be a real challenge. Still, many experts say finding a way to follow your career bliss is worth the effort.
Here are 10 reasons why it is important to strive to find a way to do what you love for a living (or, at the very least, find way to love what you already do).
• Your self-esteem improves […]
• You will be motivated […]
• You become a valued employee […]
• You earn more money […]
• Your overall health is better […]
• You garner more respect […]
• You have a better home life […]
• You are more productive […]
• You have improved mental health […]
• You can serve others better […]
Along with a brief explanation of each reason, the author provides a link to a related article.